Terms & Conditions
Below you’ll find our terms & conditions for booking. If you have any questions, do send us an email.
All bookings are on a bed and breakfast basis.
Included in your booking:
- Accommodation as selected
Not included in the booking:
- Transport to and from the airport/or other hotel
- Any government/local taxes which are outside the control of the hotel
- Meals other than breakfast
On booking, 100% of the total price will be required to secure the reservation. This can be paid by telephone by either credit or debit card (JCB and Diners club are not accepted).
All bookings will be undertaken by Tigmi Travel Limited: Company Number 6672947
Upon receipt of your booking and, if for any reason, the company cannot fulfil your first choice and an alternative is unacceptable the company will return your deposit in full.
Cancellation by the Guest
- If notification of the cancellation is given prior to 6 weeks before arrival then a refund in full will be given
- Cancellations received less than 6 weeks (42 days) prior to arrival, the following scale of cancellation charges apply:
- Less than 6 weeks 25% of total booking
- Less than 4 weeks 50% of total booking
- Less than 2 weeks 100% of total booking
During the weeks either side of Easter weekend and between 26th December and 2nd January the following cancellation charges apply:
Less than 4 weeks 100% of total booking
Should an amendment be requested to change dates the company will accommodate subject to availability. Should the amendment move the booking into a higher seasonal rate, then the difference will be charged accordingly on your card when amendment is made. However should the amendment move the booking into a lower rate, then the difference will be refunded as follows:
- Prior to 6 weeks 100% of the difference refunded
- Less than 6 weeks 75% of the difference refunded
- Less than 4 weeks 50% of the difference refunded
- Less than 2 weeks 0% of the difference refunded
- Should an amendment be requested to change the number of nights or rooms requested then the following applies
- Increase the number of rooms is subject to availability and deposit taken to secure the room
- Decrease in the number of rooms is subject to normal cancellation charges
- Increase in number of nights is subject to availability and deposit taken to secure the extra nights
- Decrease in the number of nights is subject to normal cancellation charges